Further Newsletters are available at THIS LINK
We are offering additional supports over the next three weeks.
One to One sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/PPdropin
Remote support sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/PPremotemaths
Started the @imtanational Peter’s Problem Quiz prep today w/ TYs! Breakout rooms on @MicrosoftTeams were great to allow students to work in groups. Students used our #VLE to access previous competitions! This is a great competition to enter @mtanville @MS_eduIRL @ProjectMaths_ie3
New Website for Popular Maths Events. Find events or post events around Europe and the world! https://www.mathsweek.ie/2020/popmath-eu-new-website-for-popular-maths-events-launched/
Online versions for both @GoogleForEdu and @MS_eduIRL platforms of IMTA Junior Maths Competition quizzes are now available on national website - work in progress- keep checking back for updates. Great resource for remote teaching.
Calling all google classroom experts- @tes would like to put a helpful list together of the best tips for teaching using that platform.
What would be your top tip for using google classroom?
To contact the IMTA please email email@example.com
- 22 January, 2021 - Third meeting held of Advisory Group on planning for state examinations 2021
- 20 January, 2021 - Statement from Josepha Madigan TD, Minister of State for Special Education and Inclusion
- 19 January, 2021 - Statement from the Department of Education
- 18, January, 2021 - Ministers Foley and Madigan commit to continued engagement with stakeholders to bring a phased return to in-school learning for children with special educational needs
- 14 January, 2021 - Statement from Ministers Foley and Madigan on planning for return of in-person learning at primary level