- IMTA The website of the IMTA National Organisation.
- IMTA Cork Branch
- IMTA Dublin Branch
- IMTA Waterford Branch
- IMTA Wexford Branch Has a long list of links to resources.
- Irish Applied Maths Teachers Association
- The Irish Mathematical Society
Department of Education and other Official Sites
- DES: Department of Education and Skills
- NCCA: National Council for Curriculum and Assessment
- SEC: State Examinations Commission
- Project Maths website
- PISA International Program for International Student Assessment.
- ERC: Educational Research Centre Educational research for Ireland, St. Patrick’s, Drumcondra, Dublin. See Studies and Reports.
- Smart Futures STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, mathematics. Get a school visit from a volunteer. Connected to STEPS Engineers Ireland.
- STEPS Engineers Ireland Explore the world of STEM. Many mathematical resources.
- Learn Differently For Learning and Teaching in STEM. Handles & Hooks.
- Khan Academy
- Ted Talks – ‘best statistics talk ever’
- 5 inspiring Maths Ted Talks
- CIMT: Centre for Innovation in Mathematics Teaching
- Numberphile: Mathematical Sciences Research Institute Videos
- That’s Maths Peter Lynch’s blog site. Motto for mathematics: Beautiful, Useful & fun.
- We Use Maths Careers in mathematics presented by DIAS (Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies).
- Careers Portal: Careers_in_Physical_and_Mathematical_Sector
- Mangahigh/www.mangahigh.com/en-gb/. Mathematics through game-playing.
- LearnStorm Ireland /http://www.learnstorm2016.org/ireland/overview. Previously MATHletes Ireland. Through Khan Academy.
- IXL /https://ie.ixl.com/. Practise mathematics. Aligned to the Irish curriculum.
- AIMM: Annals of Irish Mathematics and Mathematicians Electronic archive of Irish people (and more) with mathematical connections. Plus a daily Tweet. Maintained by Colm McCarthy.
- IMTA Newsletters/ IMTA Newsletters in electronic format.
- IMTA Peter’s Problem; Analytics Awards; PI Quiz; Team Math; Junior Maths Competition
- IMO: The Irish Mathematical Olympiad
- EGMO: European Girls’ Mathematical Olympiad/
- PRISM Problem Solving for Irish Second level Mathematics – a yearly contest.
- John Hooper Medal For Statistics Competition/ CSO (Central Statistics Office).
- Maths Eyes
- Math Kangaroo: Kangourou sans Frontières Multiple-choice: International Mathematics Competition. Developed in France from an Australian template.
- Maths Week Ireland An All-island event. On the week near 16th October each year.
- Maths Circles Puzzles at Junior Certificate level.
- Accenture A company with careers in digital technology. Sponsors of the Accenture Awards with the IMTA.
The LINKS page is open to suggestions. Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the IMTA of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. The IMTA bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links.