Looking ahead to next week... Fractions to decimals (recurring/terminating) Starting with this Q... students can share their answer in the chat box. If others agree with and answer - give it a thumbs up. Challenge: Can you find a fraction that works for all statements?
It is with regret that we have decided to postpone this year’s Team Maths Competition for LC HL students. We hope to have it later in the year if possible.
The Junior Maths Competition for 1st years will still go ahead. @ImtaDublin @IMTACorkBranch @ImtaWaterford
Maths teachers check out this talk (<40 mins) from @DoireannOKiely on great Irish Mathematicians.
Might make a useful virtual lesson!
#edchatie @imtanational @ImtaBrendan @burke_niamh
Places available for our Upcoming webinar
"Teaching Mathematics in the Current Context - Remote Teaching and Learning."
Thursday 14th of January from 19:00 to 19:45
Book here http://www.pdst.ie/onlinebooking.
Bookings will close on Thursday at 12 pm.
To contact the IMTA please email email@example.com
- 14 January, 2021 - Statement from Ministers Foley and Madigan on planning for return of in-person learning at primary level
- 07 January, 2021 - Minister for Education Norma Foley TD has confirmed that all schools will regrettably remain closed to students from Monday 11 January
- 06 January, 2021 - Ministers Foley and Madigan provide further detail of in-school and remote learning provision during the periods of school closure
- 30 December, 2020 - Ministers Foley and Madigan announce three-day extension to school Christmas holidays, with schools to re-open on 11 January
- 04 January, 2021 – Minister Madigan welcomes positive feedback for first ever dedicated in-school therapy supports for students